opAmp’s theoretical insight and practical experience assures high quality throughout the development process. opAmp takes pride in the work, and will always strive to provide the most useful solutions to the customer.
In opAmp time and energy is spent in a way that directly benefits the project and the customer. This means that the focus is determined by the project specification, and that opAmp’s creativity does not come at the cost of unnecessarily complex solutions.
Design decisions that affect the end product (e.g. functionality, physical size, battery life, upgradability, operating temperature) are always discussed closely with the customer in order to ensure that there is a common understanding.
The projects involve one or more of the following elements:
- Circuit board (PCB) design
- Analog sensors / transducers
- Microcontroller or digital signal controller
- Analog signal conditioning
- Digital signal processing
- Circuit design
- Computer simulation (SPICE or MATLAB)
- Wireless (ELF) or wired communication
- RF techniques and transmission lines
- Graphical user interface (PC/PDA)
- Switched mode power supplies
- Motor control (e.g. brushless DC)
- Electromagnetism (e.g. coil antennas)
- High temperature (HT) components
- Rugged design (shock and vibration)
- Other engineering disciplines / physics
- Project management functions